fadingtales replied to your post: I have to go on about my package for a moment: So…
when you said package I totally thought you were talking about something else…
with lots and lots of nutella. hell fucking yes.
who da fuq needs caution
Me > My conscience
I hear the whistle.
This is my cue.
Climb up onto the diving block.
I wait for that distinct starting sound.
Stare at the water
Tighten my goggles
Adjust my cap
My heart is racing.
The horn goes off
The yellow light flashes
I push myself off the block
And for a second I’m flying
The water engulfs me
And my adrenaline rushes
This is what it must feel like to fall in love.
i literally used to cry at night because my furby would randomly start talking and wake me up and i was too scared to kill it and when the batteries started dying his voice got creepier and it sounded like he was saying satanic chants so i made my parents throw him into a landfill and i fear everyday that he’ll come back
Wow I remember my Furby.
That thing was possessed.
It happens every time. People lose interest in me. They get tired of me. Suddenly, they don’t bother hitting me up anymore. The conversations become shorter. They forget about me and I just become a distant memory. I wonder if it’s my fault sometimes. But then I realize that people never stay in my life. And there’s nothing I can do about it.
If I have a crush on you you should have one back
that’s how it works in the movies
- Normal people: Oh no! We're all gonna die!
- Conspiracy theorists: ALIENS!
- Doctor Who fandom: Oh, this is bad. This is extremely not very good.
- Sherlock fandom: Not my division.
- Merlin fandom: There's only one explanation- SORCERY!
- Disney fandom: THE KINGDOM IS LOST!
- Star Wars fandom: I have a bad feeling about this.
- The Hunger Games fandom: Let's all go hide underground.
- Harry Potter fandom: FUCK, HARRY FORGOT A HORCRUX!
- Glee fandom: Thanks a lot, RIB!
- Supernatural fandom: GET THE SALT!!!
- Homestuck fandom: DAMN YOU HUSSIE
- No. 6 Fandom: KILLER BEES
What my mom thinks:
What I’m actually doing:
So damn true
no we do have babies
without the sex part